Monday, December 5, 2011

go shawty, it's yo birthday, we gon' party like it's yo birthday -50 Cents


here are my crazy friends, i love them :)

Hey !
what it do folks ?
what's up coconut?
what's crackalakin?

Wow, I'm really going crazy! Probably because I turned 19 years old the other day. Yes, I know thank you, thank you. For me, growing up has always been quite something. For the last ten years maybe, I've started this tradition where I stop for 5 minutes and replay the movie of my life again.You're probably: ok that girl's crazy. I'm such a nostalgic person. I still have difficulty understanding that each moment in your life is unique, that you'll never live it again. My dream is to have all my life on dvd's so I can never forget these memories. The one memory I'd like to watch with a big ol' popcorn in my hand would be the first moments I had with my boyfriend. Again you're probably: ok that girl's is so kitsch. YES I AM ! I LOVE TITANIC, PINK SATIN AND ROSES ! (maybe not that of romantic, but I get easily touched but so many things) I know that the more and more I'll get older, the more and more I'll forget the scents, the odors and the images from these moments.

TO BE CONTINUED TONIGHT........

No comments:

Post a Comment