Monday, October 3, 2011

fact #001: there's a start to everything.



Hey guys :)

                    I really wanted to do something big for my first article: pyrotechnics, people fighting in jell-o, midgets, champagne showers,....you know, the basics. I even called Tupac, but i heard he was dead :/ (I hate to botch things up when it comes to start something new) 
However, my blog's never gonna impress you by the exceptional intelligence and depth of it's content. I mean, the girl ain't gonna talk about the british political economy ! ( having to search on google for something intelligent to say: CHECK!) 

That being said, if you wanted to argue on some serious ( cough. BORING!) topic well, I recommend you to check my colleague Émilie's blogspot(http://poulichesmagiques.blogspot.com/). There's some pretty serious debates going on there ( sarcasm :p)
Well, I really hope that '' this blog doesn't make me look fat'' (1 point for the word game!) because it seems that we are going to spend the next few months together you guys. 
In each post, I'll resume life to you through facts and quotes that mean a lot to me. 


QUESTION TUESDAY : What makes you excited about fall ? ( COME ON there must be something ) 


what makes me excited 'bout fall :  


1) fallen leaves



2) burning candles



3) wearing my boots again





3 comments:

  1. NOTHING makes me excited about fall!! Ahaha seriously like you do I think fallen leaves are beautiful as well as the first snow.. But I am not excited about fall because it only brings winter. It is already so cold I hate it! I would like to stay in summer forever! Thank you for asking about my opinion 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is not the most amazing season, but you’re right, there are some reasons why I like it. :) First, I LOVE to wear my boots and my little coats which were on my closet for 6 months. It makes me smile every year! Second, I really like to walk on paths with my friends or boyfriend and see all those red, orange and yellow leafs! Third, fall means HALLOWEEN!! It’s so nice to dress up like a hippie, a pony or even like a champagne bottle haha. Finally, there’s no doubt that the best thing with fall is the first snow. It means that the ski season is coming soon and it makes me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I want to thank you Sarah! That so nice of you, here's a link to see my favorite post: .

    http://poulichesmagiques.blogspot.com/2011/10/people-are-very-different.html

    The thing I love the most about fall is the Halloween party, otherwise: I HATE FALL! I love to buy new boots and too shop for new clothes! But, when I look at: How much I spent this weekend.. it makes me cry! ahaha
    ENJOY the CatLOVER video! :)

    ReplyDelete